17 Oct 2011

Day 5: My favourite memory


I have a lot of good memories, but my favourites is from my trips to other countries. Like, when i was in Greece for the second time this summer and we where walking on the beach in the late night and just listened to the waves.. Or when I saw Usain Bolt on Diamond Leauge, live in Stockholm. And I have also so much awesome memories with my friends ♥ I have a very good life, even if I don't think so all the time. I know I should be happy to be who I am and to live the great life that I'm living, because there are so many people in the world who not even have a house. Or food or water. Okey, now I'm talking about something completly different than I did in the begining, but who cares it's important things, and it my blog, daaah! (sorry, just joking) :P Okey now I start get a bit bored...So...Byebye! COME BACK LATER :)




Day 1: My family
2: My first love.
3: My favourite singer
4: What I ate today
5.My favourite memory
6. My fears
7.My favourite thing
8. My dreams
9.My favourite place
10. A picture that makes me smile
11. This makes me cry
12. Things I hate
13. Someone I miss
14. A person that means much to me
15. 10 truths
16. My favorite film
17. My favorite song
18. This makes me feel better
19. I feel best when...
20. When I grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment